At Romp n' Roll Harrisburg, we know how to party! Do you? If so, you might be the next addition to our team of incredible Birthday Bash leaders!
Romp n' Roll Harrisburg is famous for the private birthday parties we host for kids turning 1-6 years of age. As a Birthday Bash Leader, you will lead parties and provide incredible customer service.
As a Romp n' Roll Birthday Bash Leader you will need:
- An engaging personality to lead groups of children and grown-ups in fun birthday activities
- Effective communication to entertain children and grown-ups of all ages
- A drive to exceed expectations and over-deliver on quality service
- The ability to adapt quickly in any situation and have a knack for staying positive
- An outgoing personality, boundless energy, and the ability to demonstrate confidence to be the “life of the party”
- Exemplary attendance and punctuality
- You will need to be available on Saturday and/or Sundays, have a passion for bubble dance parties, and a love for working in your socks!
Birthday Bash Leader Responsibilities:
- Lead birthday parties full of energetic children and their grown-ups looking for ways to have a blast!
- Keep parties organized by prioritizing fun and engagement while balancing a timeline.
- Communicate with your team to ensure that each team member is on the same page to deliver the best birthday party possible.
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- 1 years of experience working with children ages 0-6 years
- A fun, positive, "get-it-done" personality.
- Experience working within a team and independently
- A fun and fulfilling work environment
- Extensive training program
- One of the most fun and rewarding jobs you will ever have!
Sound fun? Apply today! Also, for more information, check out our birthday video.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)