The primary role of a Program Coordinator is to provide program support to the General Manager and Assistant Manager. The Program Coordinator will oversee and manage class programming. The Program Coordinator is instrumental in developing new staff and providing feedback about programming. The Program Coordinator is part of the instructor staff and must fulfill all instructor responsibilities. All staff members are expected to represent Romp n’ Roll in a positive manner at all times by demonstrating the Romp n’ Roll Core Values.
- Oversee and maintain Curriculum and Instructor Training
- Manage inventory of all program materials
- Able to teach and substitute for all classes at a mastered level
- Oversee the training and development of new instructors, Level 1, Level 2, and Lead Instructors
- Participate in and/or oversee special events and programs as scheduled
- Assist Manager with staff scheduling
- Observe new instructor candidates and provide feedback to Manager
- Serve as Site Supervisor when Assistant Manager and/or General Manager are not present
- Thoroughly answer all questions related to Membership Options, Class Elements, Open Gym, and Birthday Parties, etc.
- Mastery level of instruction when leading Gym, Music, Art, and Specialty classes
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)