Romp n' Roll Omaha is the place to set kids dreams in motion. Kids learn by moving and doing and there’s no better place to spark big dreams than Romp n’ Roll. It’s where children ages 3 months to 5 years, move, play, learn, and make friends.
Romp n' Roll Omaha is looking for a dynamic Membership Sales Associate to help provide our families with an incredible customer experience. Available shifts include:
(LIST AVAILABLE SHIFTS)
As a Romp n' Roll Membership Sales Associate you will need:
- Superior sales and customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to relate to children and adults in a parent/child setting
- Organizational skills and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced setting
- Confidence, an outgoing personality, and a positive attitude
- A willingness to learn and grow
Membership Sales Associate Responsibilities:
- Exceeding sales goals by selling memberships, services, and party packages
- Greeting visitors warmly
- Assisting customers, both children and their grown-ups
- Building relationships with our families
- Answering phone calls and responding to emails
- Administrative tasks
- At least 3 years of sales and/or customer service in a member-based business, retail, or childcare setting.
- Previous experience working with children preferred.
- A fun and fulfilling work environment
- Competitive pay
- Extensive training program
- One of the most fun and rewarding jobs you will ever have!
Please apply on our website at www.rompnroll.com/application. Be sure to include why you would be a great fit for this position.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)