Romp n' Roll Omaha is the place to set kids dreams in motion. Kids learn by moving and doing and there’s no better place to spark big dreams than Romp n’ Roll. It’s where children ages 3 months to 5 years, move, play, learn, and make friends.
At Romp n' Roll Omaha, our team is as fun as our facility. We are looking for energetic, caring instructors who enjoy making learning fun, and have fun while teaching.
If you consider yourself a Connoisseur of Colors, Maestro of Music, Expert in Exercise, or a PhD of Playtime, Romp n’ Roll is the place for you. We'll provide complete training and weekly lesson plans. You provide enthusiasm, a passion for early childhood education, and enough smiles, high fives, and hugs to go around!
As a Romp n' Roll Instructor you will need to:
- Engage children and their grown-ups while teaching exciting gym, music, or art classes
- Communicate effectively with children and grown-ups of all ages
- Exceed expectations and be driven to over-deliver quality service
- Adapt quickly in any situation and have a knack for staying positive
- Show proficiency and accuracy when leading assigned Gym, Music, Art, or Specialty classes by following established lesson plans, class format, and timing
- Impress families with your knowledge of child development and how it applies to the Romp n’ Roll facility and programming
- Build relationships with regularly attending children and grown-ups
- Answer basic questions related to Romp n’ Roll memberships, services, and more
- Encourage families that are interested in the Romp n’ Roll program to enroll
- Assist potty-trained children with bathroom needs during drop-off programming and change diapers as needed.
- Ensure all class materials are set-up and in the proper place before classes begin
- Demonstrate proper cleaning methods and procedures
- Promptness and preparedness- arrive at work prepared to teach the day’s lesson plan as assigned
- Assist or lead camps as scheduled
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- 2-3 years of experience working with children ages 0-5 years
- 1 years of customer service experience
- Experience working within a team and independently
- A fun and fulfilling work environment
- Competitive pay - our teachers are compensated based on experience
- Extensive training program
- This is one of the most fun and rewarding jobs you will ever have!
Shifts that are currently available include:
- (ADD SPECIFIC SHIFTS YOU ARE LOOKING FOR)
Please apply on our website at rompnroll.com/application. Be sure to include why you would be a great fit for this position.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)